Hoofdmenu

Kawabusa

Gestart door DeWitte, 06 mei, 2006, 20:12:15

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

DeWitte

:shock:

Bron the kneeslider
CiteerLook at the photos, then look again. That's a Kawasaki ZRX, right? Or is it? In the tradition of Tritons and Norvins, what we have here is a Kawabusa, a Suzuki Hayabusa engine in a Kawasaki ZRX. I like this!

I've wondered for a long time why more guys weren't doing something like this with modern bikes and it looks like Norm Wilding was wondering, too. Norm owns Mid Missouri Motorcycles in Columbia, MO. He's a transplanted Englishman who grew up outside London building not only Tritons but a whole lot more and he has a number of awards and magazine features to his credit.

Norm took one of the extremely popular Hayabusa engines and slipped it into a Kawasaki ZRX in such a clean and professional installation it's hard to notice. He's mulling the idea of building these for customers, and if he does, I bet he has a booming business. Hayabusa power in a standard motorcycle, ... Kawabusa, Dude! I REALLY like this!

Mid Missouri Motorcycles via Motorcyclist Magazine
The Kneeslider: Kawasaki ZRX motorcycles for sale
Treat every problem as your dog would: If you can't eat it, fuck it or piss on it, then walk away

Herr Tod

Dat is fout :shock:
It's a 400 Bandit mate! Designed by a Genius. Built by Craftsmen. Ridden by a Twat! :mrgreen:

DeWitte

schijnt er toch van te komen volgens

de uitvinderdingesknutselman Norm Wilding

Treat every problem as your dog would: If you can't eat it, fuck it or piss on it, then walk away

SuzukiLimburg

Hmmm. Ben ik niet echt kapot van.  :?
Mehja, ieder z'n eigen ding.
Is that a thunderstorm? No, it's SuzukiLimburg!

karz

De looks van zo'n zrx spreken  me wel aan.
Het blok daargelaten
sometimes the same is different, but mostly it's the same.

Matti

Dat wordt zeker weten de volgende motor, voor mij. ZRX model vindt ik echt super. Busa blok mag'tie houden.
zxr of watte?